Jello shots are a fun party way to serve the rum and coke cocktail! Here’s how you can make this bar favorite into a fun, party drink! A mix of rum and coke can be achieved quickly and is ready to serve within a few hours. Without a doubt, rum and coke are made for one another. Adding some lime to your masterpiece will make it perfect.
The strength of Rum and Coke Jello shots is 2 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Rum and Coke Jello shots is 135 per serving.
The time it takes to create Rum and Coke Jello shots is 10 minutes minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 packages of cherry gelatin ( at least 3 ounce)
- Two cups of cock (One chilled and one boiling).
- One cup rum
Steps to Make Rum and Coke Jello shots
- Pour cherry gelatin into the cup of boiling coke. Whisk for two minutes.
- Pour the cold coke and rum into the blend. Continue whisking until smooth.
- Pour the blend into shot glasses.
- Chill for three hours to allow the gelatin to set.