A dreamy little cup of pumpkin pie pudding for any fall gathering, these cool and creamy pudding shots are infused with pumpkin spice and made with alcohol. I’m going to make sure that my beloved pumpkin spice friends get the best of both worlds. This is all alcoholic pudding shots and, as you might have guessed, is geared primarily towards adults. Jell-O instant pudding is combined with a flavored liqueur, flavored vodka, milk, and Cool Whip whipped topping to create my basic pudding shot. A flavor combination for each ingredient can be endless due to the endless flavor combinations available to you.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pumpkin Pudding Shots Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pumpkin Pudding Shots Recipe is 231 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pumpkin Pudding Shots Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Electric mixer.
- Shot Glass
- 1 oz. of pumpkin puree.
- 4 oz. of cream cheese.
- 1/2tsp of ground cinnamon.
- 1/8tsp of ground nutmeg.
- One cup of milk.
- 3/4 oz. of cup sized rum.
- 1 pack of instant vanilla pudding mixture.
- And, whipped cream for topping.
Steps to Make It
- Mix together pumpkin, cream cheese, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour milk into the pumpkin mixture.
- Stir in rum and vanilla pudding mix.
- Once the whipped topping is mixed, add it in. 10 to 15 minutes should be enough time for the pudding to set.
- Each glass should be filled with 2 tablespoons pudding.