We guess there are Jello shots, and there are Jello shots you know about. Obviously, there are some that stand out above the rest. I can tell you that this Jello shot recipe is absolutely divine for The Pumpkin Pie Shots are delicious, fun, and easy to prepare… perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pumpkin Jello Shooters Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pumpkin Jello Shooters Recipe is 236 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pumpkin Jello Shooters Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- Use already made and refrigerated pie crust Unflavored gelatin powder Water Canned pumpkin pie filling.
- 1/2 oz. of rum or vodka
- Whipped Cream
Steps to Make It
- Using a knife, cut out small circles from the pie dough. As I made my circles in the dough, we pressed a skinny drinking glass into it.
- If you are using something small enough to fit in the holes in the mini muffin pan, use it.
- Put the dough circles into the muffin tin and bake according to the instructions on the package. As soon as they're done, set them aside to cool.
- Water must be added to a saucepan, the gelatin packets poured over the water, and the mixture left for two Mix the pumpkin pie filling and sugar together in a pan bring to a simmer Let the water cool once the heat has been turned off.
- Pour the heavy cream, rum/vodka (of your choice), and water into the cocktail shot.
- Fill the pie crusts with the gelatin mixture and place them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Dress it up with whipped cream and serve.