When the weather is nice, coconuts and Piña Coladas are always a good idea. While you sit by the pool, sip on this refreshing drink, and you’ll feel refreshed for the rest of the day. It’s all of that in one little cup of boozy fun with this rum based jello shot. A unique jello shot is a party starter at your house, and remember those pineapple coconut jello shots at your house will be in style no matter the season.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Piña Colada Jello Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Piña Colada Jello Shot Recipe is 51 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Piña Colada Jello Shot Recipe is 105 minutes.
- mixing bowl
- plastic cup
- 2 oz silver rum or coconut rum
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp cream of coconut
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- maraschino cherries rinsed and dried (for garnish)
Steps to Make It
- Sprinkle the gelatin powder over 1/4 cup water in a mixing bowl. Wait for at least 2 minutes until powder soak.
- Pour sugar to a boiling water, whisk until dissolved.
- Pour the boiling water with sugar into the gelatin mixture, whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Slowly add pineapple juice, rum, and coconut syrup. Mix until dissolved.
- Pour the jello mixture into plastic cups and put one cherry on top of each.
- Refrigerate uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes until the jello sets then serve. Enjoy.