The Mojito cocktail is one of my favorite cocktails and if you like them too, these shots are perfect for you. Making the mojito base is as simple as muddle lime, sugar, and mint until you get a bright, fresh flavor.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Mojito Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Mojito Jello Shots Recipe is 125 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Mojito Jello Shots Recipe is 10 minutes.
- Jello Cups
- 6 sprigs of fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice or 6 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 3 ounces light rum
- 1 cup water (Boiling)
- 2 packages lime Jell-O gelatin
Steps to Make It
- Crush the mint in a cocktail shaker to release the oil.
- Shake vigorously to incorporate the rum, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Mix with the water, drain, and stir in the jello until completely dissolved. Pour into 2 oz shot glasses 3/4 full and chill until set.