Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot is an adult version of your favorite childhood cereal, in shot form. The base of this delicious alcoholic drink is RumChata and Fireball Whiskey served in shot glasses rimmed with crushed cinnamon toast cereal. Sweet, boozy, and creamy with a nice cinnamon flavor! This cinnamon toast shot is one of our go-to shot recipes, along with Lemon Drop Shot! Believe it or not, when you combine Rumchata and Fireball Whiskey, it tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch cereal with milk! It’s perfectly smooth, sweet, boozy, and creamy with the right amount of cinnamon. Enjoy this treat in a shot glass, or over ice as a tasty dessert cocktail! Great for Happy Hours, after dinner or late evenings.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pudding Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pudding Shot Recipe is 241 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pudding Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Small Plate
- Shot glass
- 2 oz. of RumChata
- 2 oz. of Fireball whiskey
- Include simple syrup
- Cereal cinnamon toast crunch
Steps to Make It
- The following steps should be followed to make crushed cereal rims Zip-top plastic bags with cinnamon toast crunch cereal are a great solution.
- A rolling pin can be used to crush them into crumbs. Once the crumbs have been poured onto a small plate, cover it with cling wrap.
- Simple syrup should be used to wet the rim of the shot glass. The lower rim should be placed into the crushed cereal, and rotated until you have fully covered it.
- The shot is now ready. It goes like this Pour RumChata and Fireball into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Cover the container with a Take the shaker and hold it with both hands (one on each piece) while vigorously shaking for Place the strained mixture in shot glasses with narrow rims. I hope you enjoy the meal!