Red, white, and blue! That’s right, three cheers for our red, white, and blue. The Jello shots are here! This would be a great gathering for a 4th of July celebration or any other celebration which raises the flag. The perfect drink for the holidays. Vodka, rum, and coconut rum combine to make this tasty beverage. Take a look at the 4th of July Diversity Bomb Shot if you like it.
The strength of American Flag Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of American Flag Jello Shots Recipe is 263 per serving.
The time it takes to create American Flag Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 4oz. of Vodka
- 4oz. of Coconut Rum Red Jello Shots
- 3oz. of Strawberry Jello
- 8oz. of Boiling Water Blue Jello Shots
- 3oz. of Blueberry Jello
- 8oz. of Boiling Water White Jello Shots
- 2 packs of Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2oz. of Can Condensed Milk
- 8oz. of Boiling Water
Steps to Make American Flag Jello Shots Recipe
- Boiling water and gelatin or jello mix can be mixed together to make jello shot mixtures.
- You should allow the cooling to take place. Using condensed milk and alcohols, mix well after it has cooled, once it has been poured.
- Mixture should be strained into plastic cups, and then placed in the refrigerator until it is Arrangement of cups in the form of an American flag as a centerpiece is a great idea.