In fact, the Sex on the Beach isn’t a craft cocktail per se, but it is a classic cocktail, begging to be reinvented. Despite its sweetness — from a blend of cranberry juice, orange juice and peach schnapps — the cocktail turns into one of our favorite Jello-Shots when the orange juice is replaced with orange Jell-O.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Sex On The Beach Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Sex On The Beach Jello Shots Recipe is 82 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Sex On The Beach Jello Shots Recipe is 10 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 6 fluid ounces vodka
- 6 fluid ounces peach schnapps
Steps to Make It
- In a heat-proof bowl, combine the cranberry and orange gelatin. Stir in the hot water until it is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the vodka and peach schnapps. Pour the mixture into small cups and chill for 4 hours or until set.