In addition to the Green Tea Shot (also known as a “Jameson Green Tea”), there is a Peach Schnapps Cocktail. While many mixologists might scoff at the combination of ingredients (and the name), this cocktail is actually a refreshing blend of sweet and sour that will come in handy during the summer. It gains its name from its green hue, not from Green Tea Shots do not include green tea, so if you expect a drink that contains green tea, you might be surprised to learn that it does not have any.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Green Tea Shot Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Green Tea Shot Recipe is 562 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Green Tea Shot Recipe is 7 minutes.
- Shot glass
- 1/2 oz. of Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. of Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz. of Sour Mix
- Splash of Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
Steps to Make It
- Whiskey, peach schnapps, and the sour mix should be combined in a cocktail shaker with some ice. vigorously for about 10 seconds to ensure that all ingredients are incorporated.
- Use the bar strainer to keep the ice from falling into your shot glasses as you fill them three-quarters full with the green tea shot mixture.
- Topping each shot with lemon-lime soda is always a good idea. I recommend enjoying your green tea shot immediately after it has been made.