You can be sure these boozy Halloween treats will work perfectly for your haunted parties since they come in a blend of coconut rum, Peach Schnapps, vodka, lychee fruits, and blueberries. I love these little Halloween cocktails because they look like they have real eyes in these Eyeball shots!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Eyeball Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Eyeball Shot Recipe is 264 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Eyeball Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 part of Coconut Rum
- 1 part of Peach Schnapps
- 1 part of Vodka, Red Food Coloring Lychee Jelly
Steps to Make It
- By placing quite a bit of red jam inside a lychee and attaching a blueberry, you can create a bloody eyeball garnish.
- Shake ice, coconut rum, peach schnapps, and vodka into a glass and strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Mix all ingredients together and strain into shot glasses.
- Spoon a bit of red food coloring on top. Add a few eyeballs as a garnish.