Capri Sun recipes and a lot more can be found right here, along with just about any other drink you can think of. The Capri Sun cocktail is all here, no matter what your level of expertise is, whether you are a bartender, mixologist, or just want to have some fun at home, BlacktailNYC, has every variation and drink you can think of. Ingredients for this version of the recipe are as follows The Captain Morgan® Parrot Bay pineapple rum and DeKuyper® Island Blue Pucker schnapps are combined with cranberry juice, 7-Up® soda, pineapple juice and pineapple
The strength of Capri Sun Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Capri Sun Shot Recipe is 163 per serving.
The time it takes to create Capri Sun Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 1/2 oz. of DeKuyper® Island Blue Pucker schnapps
- 1 1/2 oz. of Captain Morgan® Parrot Bay pineapple rum
- 1 splash of cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz. of 7-Up® soda
- 1 1/2 oz. of pineapple juice
Steps to Make Capri Sun Shot Recipe
- With the ice in the glass, pour the Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum and Island Blue Pucker over the ice.
- To prepare, mix equal amounts of pineapple juice and 7-Up in that order, and then add a splash of cranberry juice and a cherry on top.