Known as the blue gummy bear martini shot, it is a popular vodka shot that is a lot of fun to share. This recipe makes a great shot that can also be made into gummy bear shots. A fun way to act like a kid while drinking like an adult. You can strain it into three or four-shot glasses after shaking it up. You can purchase blue Gummy bear candies in many flavors, so explore your favorite ones and mix them up to create your own version of this cocktail. Make sure to garnish with a gummy bear. That’s the most important part.
The strength of Blue Gummy Bear Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Blue Gummy Bear Shot Recipe is 265 per serving.
The time it takes to create Blue Gummy Bear Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker.
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 1/2 oz. of raspberry vodka.
- 1 oz. of peach schnapps.
- 1 oz. of blue curacao gummy bear (for garnish).
Steps to Make Blue Gummy Bear Shot Recipe
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Pour the raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, and blue curacao ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Make sure the ice is crushed well before adding the drink.
- Place in a shot glass filled with chilled water.
- Adding a skewer of gummy bears for garnish will make it extra special. Have a good time and serve.