Unlike those fruity umbrella drinks you can sit back and sip all day while enjoying dinner, this is not our cup of tea. All of us want to enjoy tropical drinks while our feet are still in the sand. However, you must still make it to 1000 by drinking these tropical drinks. However, after a few of them, you might want to make an early dinner reservation so you won’t have to stay up late. Grapefruit, pineapple, and coconut are all part of the fruit selection.
The strength of Toxic Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Toxic Shot Recipe is 256 per serving.
The time it takes to create Toxic Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz. of Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz. of Midori
- 1/2 oz. of moonshine Splash of pineapple juice
- Use pineapple wedge and cherry for garnishing
Steps to Make Toxic Shot Recipe
- Gather the ingredients.
- Shake them well in the cocktail shaker along with ice.
- Pour it up in Shot glasses.
- And garnish it to make it alluring.