A recipe for white Russian pudding shots will be a favorite at parties, tailgates, and get-togethers because of its melt-in-your-mouth creamy, rich flavor, and coffee-cocoa taste. Here are some simple steps you can follow to make these perfect white Russian pudding shots – you and your friends will thank me! White Russian pudding shots are a tasty twist on your favorite cocktail. They are cool and creamy and have a creamy consistency. In this alcohol-infused pudding, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, and Pinnacle vanilla vodka are merged with vanilla instant pudding to create delicious little cups.
The strength of White Russian Pudding Shots Recipe is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of White Russian Pudding Shots Recipe is 145 per serving.
The time it takes to create White Russian Pudding Shots Recipe is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Electric Mixer
- Shot Glasses
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup vodka
- ½ cup Kahlua
- 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed.
Steps to Make White Russian Pudding Shots Recipe
- Beat milk and pudding mix together in a bowl using an electric mixer until pudding is thickened.
- Stir vodka and coffee-flavored liqueur into pudding, fold in whipped topping.
- Pipe or spoon pudding mixture into shot glasses. Freeze until ready to serve.