A beautiful blue-red-orange tequila drink with a tropical flavor, the tower of death shot is a stunning drink. Definitely, a must try for any outdoor summer party. This recipe is so easy to make that anyone can do it. An envious shot like this has many things going for it. This shot not only looks great but it can also be made at home with just a few ingredients that are typically found around your bar. Your favorite tequila will serve as the base for this drink, along with blue curaçao that will give the drink its signature color, along with a sweet hint of grenadine and orange flavor.
The strength of Tower Of Death Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Tower Of Death Shot Recipe is 156 per serving.
The time it takes to create Tower Of Death Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- rock glass
- shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Everclear
- 1.5 oz tequila
- .5 oz grenadine
- 1 oz orange juice
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
Steps to Make Tower Of Death Shot Recipe
- MIx Everclear and orange juice in a shot glass.
- Place a rock glass facing downward on it and quickly flip over.
- Pour the soda and Blue Curacao into the rock glass.
- MIx tequila and grenadine into another shot glass and stack it over the one in rock glass.
- Shoot the top shot glass and pull the other one out of the rocks glass upon serving.