Look no further than this tie me to the bedpost cocktail if you want a cocktail shot that will get you buzzing fast. With amaretto, whiskey, and vodka in this cocktail, there is barely room for a mixer. You should definitely include the tie me to the bedpost cocktail shot as part of your girl’s night out to get the party started.
The strength of Tie Me To The Bedpost Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Tie Me To The Bedpost Shot Recipe is 132 per serving.
The time it takes to create Tie Me To The Bedpost Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 1/2 oz. of Melon Liqueur
- 3/4 oz. of Citrus Vodka
- 1 oz. of Sweet & Sour Mix
- 1 oz. of Coconut Rum
Steps to Make Tie Me To The Bedpost Shot Recipe
- Pour in the melon liqueur, citrus vodka, coconut rum, and sweet & sour mix into a glass filled with ice.
- Add the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add a cherry as a garnish.