It’s that time of year again! One of the greatest cookies of all time is coming to your taste buds! There are no words to describe what these shots taste like – they are exactly like Thin Mints! It’s so fun to take thin mint shots like these! These are a great shot to have after dinner for dessert. During the holiday season, you can buy plenty of extra boxes of cookies to take you throughout the These can be stored in the freezer and pulled out when needed.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Thin Mint Shot is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Thin Mint Shot is 175 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Thin Mint Shot is 10 minutes.
- Bar spoon
- Creme de Menthe
- Creme de Cocoa
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Half & Half / or use milk
Steps to Make It
- Crush the thin mints and chocolate frost.
- Dp the rim of the shot glass into the powdery blend.
- Pour the bailey's, Creme de Cacao and Creme de Menthe liqueur into the shot glass.
- Stir gently with a bar spoon. Enjoy.