Check out this delicious cocktail with vodka, melon liqueur, and southern comfort. If you like the Skittles Vodka Popsicles, you’re going to love this one.
The strength of Skittles Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Skittles Shot Recipe is 256 per serving.
The time it takes to create Skittles Shot Recipe is 6 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 part of Vodka
- 1 part of Southern Comfort
- 1 part of Melon Liqueur
- 1 part of Pineapple Juice
- 1 part of Sweet & Sour
Steps to Make Skittles Shot Recipe
- Then add ice to a shaking glass, the southern comfort, melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and sweet and sour to it.
- Stir rapidly until it resembles a soda.
- Give it a good shake.
- Put shot glasses with shot mix in them.