You can’t go wrong with this Salty Nut Shot, perfect for peanut lovers! I will show you how to make this fun shot with peanut butter and real peanuts! I may not have sounded so good when I said that. I think this shot is great, though. You won’t believe me. What else do you know about a peanut-flavored shot with salt-rimmed There’s a salty and nutty taste to it, so it’s very good. I will have to confess, this shot will be a sucker for peanut lovers. Having a wide variety of salty foods is also a good idea. In the event that you do enjoy both – then this is the drink you’re looking for. It’s a shot of salty nuts.
The strength of Salted Nut Roll Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Salted Nut Roll Shot Recipe is 125 per serving.
The time it takes to create Salted Nut Roll Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2oz. of Frangelico liquor
- 1 1/2oz. of Nutliquor Vodka
- 2tsp. of creamy peanut butter
- 1tsp. of heavy cream
Steps to Make Salted Nut Roll Shot Recipe
- Put the heavy cream in a small dish and pour it over the peanut butter.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds, then stir to ensure the mixture is Crush the peanuts and salt together in a small bowl, and pour into a shallow dish to dry
- You should wet the rim of each shot glass a little before dipping it Stir the Frangelico, the vodka, and the peanut butter mixture in a shaker with ice.
- Strain the drinks into 2 shot glasses, and serve.