Taking advantage of a festive drink over the weekend is a great way to say goodbye to the summer and cheers to a wonderful new one. Have a Red, White, and Blue Shooter to celebrate the weekend! I love how sweet and yummy it is! There is something so fun and whimsical about the layered look, but it can be difficult to master. The best way to use medicine syringes was found by doing some research. Though it doesn’t seem like the right way to make a drink, we decided to give it a try, since we had some extras. Our shots turned out great and we had a great time using it!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Red White and Blue Shot is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Red White and Blue Shot is 136 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Red White and Blue Shot is 20 minutes.
- Medicine syringe
- Bar spoon
- Shot glass
- 1/2 ounces of blue curacao
- 1/2 ounces of grenadine
- 1/2 ounces of peach schnapps
Steps to Make It
- Pour the grenadine into a shot glass.
- Put the glass inside the freezer for a few minutes.
- Using a clean and new medicine syringe, top the grenadine with a the peach schnapps.
- Clean the medicine syringe with water and put the blue curacao. Top the peach schnapps and enjoy.