Purple haze shots are very popular and entertaining mixed drinks. Many ways can be adapted to mix it up, so you are sure to find one you like. You can find a purple haze to suit your mood, whether you’re looking for a drink to refresh, a cocktail to perk up, a shot to get your blood flowing, or a cocktail to tone down your addiction. Purple haze refers mainly to a variety of mixed drinks that are purple in color. There are typically vodka recipes combined with liqueurs such as fruit liqueurs and perhaps In addition to those recipes with absinthe or sambuca, you can find others that are purple Long Island iced teas. Four common recipes will be discussed here in order to help you narrow down your choices. We’re getting ready to mix a drink that even has its own soundtrack, so let’s crank some Jimi Hendrix.
The strength of Purple Haze Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Purple Haze Shots Recipe is 236 per serving.
The time it takes to create Purple Haze Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 1/2 oz. of vodka
- 1/2 oz. of black raspberry liqueur
- 2 oz. of cranberry juice, or more to taste Mint sprig
- Garnish it with Blackberries,
Steps to Make Purple Haze Shots Recipe
- Put the ingredients in a bowl. Put the vodka and black raspberry liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well before drinking.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with fresh ice, and then add the cranberry juice.
- Garnish with a blackberry and mint sprig Take advantage of the opportunity to serve and be served.