With these Pumpkin Pie Shots, you have all the flavors of pumpkin pie but in a boozy, fun cocktail! Halloween shots like these are for adults only. Make the cocktails in advance by rimming the glasses and mixing the drinks in a pitcher in advance. Keep them in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 days. There is indeed a shot of pumpkin pie in this article. If you want to make a larger cocktail, then you can also serve these in martini glasses. It all depends on what you want. It is beneficial to rim glasses with corn syrup since the sugar will not dissolve down the side of the glass and run down the sides. Nothing is better than corn syrup for rinsing glasses, and that’s what we do all the time!
The strength of Pumpkin Pie Shot is 2 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Pumpkin Pie Shot is 131 per serving.
The time it takes to create Pumpkin Pie Shot is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- Two ounces of Caramel Vodka
- Two ounces of Pumpkin Spice liquor
- Two ounces of RumChata
- Sugar, to rim the glass(However this is optional)
Steps to Make Pumpkin Pie Shot
- Pour caramel vodka, pumpkin spice liquor and RumChata in a cocktail shaker and shake repeatedly.
- Dip the shot glass in corn syrup. Do the same to the rimming sugar.
- Pour into a shot glass, serve and enjoy.