You can’t take an ordinary shot of peach with this one. There is a little bit of a tad of a kick (even if they can’t taste it) but the peach flavor makes it refreshing. The triple sec adds a level of uniqueness and sophistication, and the peaches ring gummy candy completes this tasty treat. You now have something that not only looks great but tastes great as well. Drinking these refreshing shots at a tailgate, barbecue, or on any occasion is ideal.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Peach Vodka Shot is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Peach Vodka Shot is 160 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Peach Vodka Shot is 3 minutes.
- cocktail shaker
- shot glass
- .5 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz vodka
- 2 oz Peach Puree
- 1 oz Peach Nectar
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Peach Rings (for garnish)
- Chamoy and Tajin (for rim)
Steps to Make It
- Rim the glass by wetting the rim with Chamoy and sprinkle it with Tajin powder.
- Combine tequila, triple sec, peach puree, peach nectar, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well.
- Strain the mixture in the prepared glass.
- Garnish with candy peach rings then serve. Enjoy.