As delightful as it is easy, this Peach Cobbler recipe is perfect for summer. With heavy cream, Ciroc Peach Vodka, a hazelnut liqueur, and heavy cream, the cocktail is both sweet and savory. When the ice melts in the drink, it makes it even better, taking some of the heaviness away from it. As if it were icing on the cake, the brown sugar and graham crackers are around the edge. There are options to skip or to do this only on half of the rim, so the drinker can choose how sweet or not to make it. With its refreshing and crushable nature, this cocktail goes with a few other spirit bases — rum and brandy, for example
The strength of Peach Cobbler Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Peach Cobbler Shot Recipe is 529 per serving.
The time it takes to create Peach Cobbler Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Old Fashioned Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- Brown sugar, for rimming
- Crushed graham crackers, for rimming
- 3/4 ounce peach vodka
- 3/4 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 3/4 ounce heavy cream
- Peach slice, for garnish
Steps to Make Peach Cobbler Shot Recipe
- Rim an old-fashioned glass with a combination of brown sugar and crushed graham crackers, wetting the rim with the liqueur.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice, pour the peach vodka, hazelnut liqueur, and heavy cream.
- Shake well and strain over fresh ice into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a peach slice, Serve.