There is nothing better than an Irish Pancake Shot… In a couple of shot glasses, it’s like a little bit of Irish Breakfast. If you want to round off the breakfast flavors, serve it with bacon. Please let me know if… Add some crispy bacon to complete the meal. As a result of the butterscotch, juice, and bacon, the taste is similar to dragging a piece of bacon through pancake syrup. Your Irish Breakfast Shot will be one you won’t forget anytime soon.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pancake Shot is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pancake Shot is 110 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pancake Shot is 15 minutes.
- Bar spoon
- Shot glass
- 2 bacon slices
- One tablespoon of maple syrup
- 4 ounces of chilled whisky
- 2 ounces of chilled butterscotch schnapps
- 3/4 cups of fresh orange juice
Steps to Make It
- Fry the bacons in a skillet until they turn crispy. Prepare some pancakes and set aside.
- Then brush the bacons with Marple syrup and allow to cook for another one minute before transferring removing from the pan. Fill the glasses with whiskey and finish topping up with butterscotch schnapps.
- Fill other glasses with the fresh orange juice, then top with the bacon strip. Enjoy.