The Oreo Cookie shots are a fun, boozy way to serve desserts, and they’re easy to make, too! Bring them to parties and don’t worry about baking them! In lieu of serving everyone a big meal, you can make Oreo Cookie Shots so that everyone can enjoy a taste of everything. There is nothing heavier than this liquid cookies and cream flavor, and you can make a pitcher or a shot with a few bottles of liquor, some Oreo cookies and some ice. It’s like a little boozy milkshake without the ice cream. This recipe calls for a lot of Oreo Cookie Shots, so just make sure you make enough because one per person isn’t going to be enough. If you’re lucky, you can enjoy a few of these before dessert. Just be sure you leave room for cake, too!
The strength of Oreo Cookie Shot is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Oreo Cookie Shot is 250 per serving.
The time it takes to create Oreo Cookie Shot is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 6 ounces of Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces of chocolate vodka
- 2 ounces of cream de cacao
- 2 ounces of kahlua
- Corn syrup
- Six Oreo cookies
- More Oreo cookies to serve your guests
Steps to Make Oreo Cookie Shot
- Start by crushing the cookies into small bits.
- Dip your shot glass into the corn syrup and rim with the cookie crumbs.
- Pour the liqueurs into a cocktail shaker and pour into the shot glass. Enjoy!