The Oreo Cookie shots are a fun, boozy way to serve desserts, and they’re easy to make, too! Bring them to parties and don’t worry about baking them! In lieu of serving everyone a big meal, you can make Oreo Cookie Shots so that everyone can enjoy a taste of everything. There is nothing heavier than this liquid cookies and cream flavor, and you can make a pitcher or a shot with a few bottles of liquor, some Oreo cookies and some ice. It’s like a little boozy milkshake without the ice cream. This recipe calls for a lot of Oreo Cookie Shots, so just make sure you make enough because one per person isn’t going to be enough. If you’re lucky, you can enjoy a few of these before dessert. Just be sure you leave room for cake, too!
Shot strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Oreo Cookie Shot is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Oreo Cookie Shot is 250 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Oreo Cookie Shot is 5 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
- 6 ounces of Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces of chocolate vodka
- 2 ounces of cream de cacao
- 2 ounces of kahlua
- Corn syrup
- Six Oreo cookies
- More Oreo cookies to serve your guests
Steps to Make It
- Start by crushing the cookies into small bits.
- Dip your shot glass into the corn syrup and rim with the cookie crumbs.
- Pour the liqueurs into a cocktail shaker and pour into the shot glass. Enjoy!