Bright green melon liqueur cocktail with Everclear, sour mix, lemon-lime soda, blue raspberry vodka, and Islands Punch Pucker. Tip Start with a dash of vodka and add other ingredients, then add some vodka just before serving. People love the concept of this, There’s no doubt this will also put a small hole in your hangover.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Nuclear Reactor Shot is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Nuclear Reactor Shot is 64 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Nuclear Reactor Shot is 7 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Old-Fashioned Glass
- Shot Glass
- 1 oz. Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz. Everclear
- 2 oz. Sweet & Sour
- 2 oz. Lemon Lime Soda
- Splash Blue Raspberry Vodka
- Splash Island Punch Pucker
Steps to Make It
- In an iced filled glass combine melon liqueur, everclear and sweet and sour. Shake well.
- Strain mix into shot glass and turn upside down in a larger glass.
- Add lemon lime soda to larger glass and splash over blue raspberry vodka and island punch pucker.
- Remove the shot glass to combine mixes and shoot.