This drink is inspired by the classic 90s cartoons “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”. It is sure to be a hit at your next party. This Ninja Turtle Shot contains only two different types of liquor: Midori Melon Liquor and Coconut Rum. A tasty and sweet green liquor that tastes just like a melon, Midori is a sweet, neon green beverage, typically priced than any other melon flavored liqueur in the market. If you are on a tight budget, then you can opt not to buy one. You can go on to cheaper options that are available on the market.
The strength of Ninja Turtle Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Ninja Turtle Shot Recipe is 156 per serving.
The time it takes to create Ninja Turtle Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 oz Midori Melon liqueur
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- purple, red, blue, yellow sugar (for rim)
Steps to Make Ninja Turtle Shot Recipe
- Rim each glass with the 4 colored sugar, set aside.
- Combine the melon liqueur, coconut rum and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain the mixture in the prepares shot glass then serve. Enjoy.