It’s like peanut butter and chocolate: mint and chocolate go together like a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich. The combination of raspberry and chocolate is also possible. I’m also a big fan of chocolate and pretty much anything. The flavor of mint chocolate has long been a favorite among dessert lovers, whether it is in the shape of ice cream or as a cookie by the Girl Scouts. For those of a certain age, it might be better to have their mint chocolate in a stronger, more potent form, and that is what the Mint Chocolate Chip Shot is. Irish cream liqueur, creme de menthe liqueur, and Frangelico, a hazelnut liqueur with cocoa and vanilla overtones, are all used in this cocktail. However, contrary to its name, Bailey’s Irish Cream does not contain much When it comes to Irish cream, it has a shot of cocoa extract. If you’re feeling adventurous, making your own is a fun method. The Frangelico adds nuttiness and a bit more cocoa, but Austin sometimes refrains from using it, replacing it with vodka to make the drink stronger. Regardless of whether you use vodka or Frangelico, the drink is topped with chocolate sauce (or syrup).
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Mint Chocolate Chip Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Mint Chocolate Chip Shot Recipe is 236 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Mint Chocolate Chip Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Large bowl.
- Shot Glass.
- 4 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 4 oz. of Creme de menthe liqueur
- 4 oz. of Frangelico liqueur
- Use chocolate sauce, mint leaves, and whipped cream for garnishing.
Steps to Make It
- Prepare the Baileys Irish Cream, creme de menthe, and Frangelico liqueur and chill in the refrigerator prior to serving.
- Shot glasses should be drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Each glass should be added with one and a half ounces of the batch.
- Put mint leaves and whipped cream on top to garnish.