In addition to a Midori Jello Shots cocktail, Shot Glasses traditionally hold the cocktail. The drink has 4 ingredients and is simple to make. Here is the recipe for Midori Jello Shots that you can use to make them yourself. It’s easy to put together and has a hint of melon. Made with the taste of the classic Midori Sour mixed drink, these homemade jello shots are refreshing. There’s no reason not to love it, is there? The Midori Sour Jello Shots are one wild little drink made with melon liqueur and jello.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Midori Jello Shots Recipe is 8 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Midori Jello Shots Recipe is 456 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Midori Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
- Two big boxes of lime Jello
- One pack of unflavored Gelatin
- 1/5oz. of Midori melon liqueur
- 1 cup of water
Steps to Make It
- Put the bottle of Midori in a saucepan half full of water on high heat, allowing it to warm up until it is hot to the touch.
- After loosening the cap halfway, put the entire bottle in the saucepan. During that time, bring one cup of water to a rolling boil, then whisk in the Jello and the Midori in hot water and stir until smooth.
- If you want to slice it, you should pour it into a flat bottom pan, and then cut it into cubes
- Serve in shot glasses.