Kryptonite is a popular drink and you can find the best recipe for it right here along with virtually any other. We have just about every drink variation you can imagine, whether you’re a cocktail expert, mixologist, or just have fun at home, blacktailnyc has just about anything you need to make the perfect Kryptonite drink. The following ingredients are used in this recipe version Using Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum, Malibu® Coconut Rum, Midori® Melon Liqueur, pineapple juice, and Bacardi® 151 Rum. Furthermore, even if a drink can be blended in a variety of ways, it is important to keep in mind that if the volume of your shot exceeds an ounce, people tend to have difficulty aiming the shot. Make sure you don’t have more than 1 oz of Kryptonite. This is what we call A rule like that shouldn’t be written down.
The strength of Kryptonite Shots Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Kryptonite Shots Recipe is 6 per serving.
The time it takes to create Kryptonite Shots Recipe is 124 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 3/4 oz. of Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
- 3/4 oz. of Malibu® coconut rum
- 3/4 oz. of Midori® melon liqueur
- 3/4 oz. of pineapple juice
- Single splash of Bacardi® 151 rum
Steps to Make Kryptonite Shots Recipe
- In a cocktail mixer, combine all ingredients with ice.
- Put the cocktail into a cocktail glass, and then shake and strain it.