We make these festive party drinks into mini ice cream cones, making them a crowd-pleasing surprise. This ice cream dish taps into the classic spirit of a milky drink, but with a decidedly evening vibe thanks to Kahl*a. An afternoon pool party would be a great time to prepare this nice treat.
The strength of Kahlua Ice Cream Shot is 2 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Kahlua Ice Cream Shot is 421 per serving.
The time it takes to create Kahlua Ice Cream Shot is 20 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Mini-ice cones
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 12 cake cones or mini ice cream cones one cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Betty Crocker chocolate sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of Kahlúa liqueur
- 1 cup of softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of whipped topping
- Maraschino cherries- optional
Steps to Make Kahlua Ice Cream Shot
- Cut the ice cones to make mini glasses. Put the chocolate chips in a pan and melt.
- Rim the mini cone glasses and set aside to cool. You can even put in the refrigerator to harden.
- In a bowl, pour the ice cream and Kahlua and whisk until foamy.
- Pour the blend into the mini cone glasses and top with sprinkles. Place cherries on the glasses and serve.