You are looking for the best Jesus Juice #2 recipe, you can find it right here along with pretty much anything else. how to mix a Jesus Juice #2 to exactly what goes into a Jesus Juice drink, blacktailNYC has just about every drink variation and recipe that you’ll need, whether you’re a bartender, mixologist, or just having fun at home. You will need these ingredients to make this recipe version I used Skyy® vodka, Amaretto Di Saronno® liqueur, Southern Comfort® peach liqueur, Sprite® soda, Welch’s® grape juice, and Sprite® soda water.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Jesus Juice Shot Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Jesus Juice Shot Recipe is 351 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Jesus Juice Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 4 oz. of Skyy® vodka
- 4 oz. of Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur
- 4 oz. of Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
- 8 oz. of Sprite® soda
- 8 oz. of Welch's® grape juice
Steps to Make It
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Put them in a shaker and shake well with ice.
- Stir it.
- Make sure the liquor and juice you use are name brand. Cheap ingredients will result in a sour drink.
- Strain in into the shot glass.