If you like Harley Quinn, then you should definitely check out this Suicide Squad – Harley Quinn Shot because it comes with a lot of attitudes and it is powerful as a bat. A cocktail recipe for a wild comic book cocktail with blue curacao, coconut rum, white rum, and a few other delicious ingredients is a great drink for summer.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Harley Quinn Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Harley Quinn Shot Recipe is 236 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Harley Quinn Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 oz. of Piña Colada Drink
- 1/2 oz. of Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz. of Strawberry Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. of Overproof Rum
- 1/2 oz. of Blue Curaçao Syrup
- 1/2 oz. of Pint White Rum
- Rim it with Pink Sugar
- Ten packs of Bubble Gum
Steps to Make It
- Make the edge of the shot glass pink by dusting it with Stir together blue curaçao syrup and pia colada drink in a shaker with ice.
- Set aside. Strain half of the liquid into a shot glass. Shake well and strain one third of it into the shot glass.
- Shake both coconut rum and the Pi*a Colada drink with ice in a separate shaker.
- After shaking, layer the blue layer over the red Bubble gum pieces and rum go nicely together in an empty bottle.
- Put the bubblegum rum, strawberry liqueur, pia colada drink, and overproof rum in a shaker with ice, allow to infuse for a few hours, and then add ice, shake, and enjoy!
- Layer on top after shaking well.