There aren’t any more green candy shots that are better than these Green Gummy Bear Shots – Taking this stuff will make you feel like you’re eating candy and it will get you wasted at the same time.
The strength of Green Gummy Bear Shots Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Green Gummy Bear Shots Recipe is 88 per serving.
The time it takes to create Green Gummy Bear Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz. (30ml) Vodka
- Splash Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 oz. (30ml) Melon Liqueur
- Rim: Green Sugar
- Garnish: Green Gummy Bears
Steps to Make Green Gummy Bear Shots Recipe
- Green sugar is used to rim shot glasses. Set aside.
- Combine vodka and melon liqueur in an ice-filled glass. Mix with a shaker.
- Fill shot glasses halfway with the mix and top with lemon lime soda.
- Serve with green gummy bears as a garnish.