St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and this Lucky Shamrock is perfect for marking the holiday. This sweet sour beverage comes with a hint of apple and lime and a nice green hue. Make this boozy Green Apple Tequila Cocktail and channel the spirit of your Irish roots!
The strength of Green Apple Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Green Apple Shot Recipe is 105 per serving.
The time it takes to create Green Apple Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 ½ oz Tequila
- 1 ½ oz Sour Apple Liqueur
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- ½ oz Agave (optional)*
- Sprite to taste*
- Optional Garnishes: Lime Wedges, Slices of Apple
Steps to Make Green Apple Shot Recipe
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice and add all of the ingredients, excluding the Sprite.
- Shake rapidly until the shaker is completely cooled.
- Fill a highball glass halfway with ice and apple slices (if using). Pour the cocktail into a glass with a strainer. Garnish with a wedge of lime and a splash of sprite. Enjoy!