The gladiator cocktail is a drop shot. You can simply down the shot and chase it with sparkler orange juice instead. It’s a fun drink that is quite tasty regardless. Getting this drink dirty will be challenging. Orange juice that has spilled and splashed will need to be cleaned up, and your clothes may have to be cleaned of orange juice stains.
The strength of Gladiator Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Gladiator Shot Recipe is 141 per serving.
The time it takes to create Gladiator Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Double Old-Fashioned Glass
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Southern Comfort
- 2 ounces 7-Up
- 2 ounces orange juice
Steps to Make Gladiator Shot Recipe
- Pour the amaretto into the shot glass along with the Southern Comfort.
- Pour the soda and juice into a double old-fashioned glass and stir.
- Pour the shot glass into the other glass and down the drink.