There’s nothing better than drinking these tasty, strong shots, which are made with strawberry vodka, strawberry liqueur, grenadine, and black absinthe. Using just three ingredients, it has a fairly low alcohol content and is easy to make.
The strength of Deadpool Shot is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Deadpool Shot is 90 per serving.
The time it takes to create Deadpool Shot is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 part Strawberry Vodka
- 2 parts of Strawberry Liqueur
- 1 part of Grenadine
- Black Absinthe for topping
Steps to Make Deadpool Shot
- Put ice in a cocktail shaker, add strawberry vodka, liqueur and the grenadine. Then Shake repeatedly.
- Strain the mixture into a shop glass up to three quarters.
- Top the blend with the black absinthe.