The Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shooters with a shot of edible glass are perfect for your next party or just to enjoy yourself! There are few shots as good as this. In addition to being beautiful, this dish is extremely delicious as well. You can enjoy Tequila shots as a fun way to enjoy cocktails on special occasions. The chocolate-covered strawberries in this recipe are nothing like your average ones. It’s the perfect way to combine a dessert and an alcoholic drink in one. We like to fill the strawberries with tequila into our recipe. It is possible to fill them with almost any alcohol you desire
The strength of Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Recipe is 156 per serving.
The time it takes to create Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker.
- Shot Glass.
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/4 oz. of chocolate chips.
- 3 oz. of melted strawberry milk.
- 3 oz. of white chocolate liqueur.
- 1 oz. of vodka.
- Use small strawberries for garnish.
Steps to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Recipe
- On a small shallow plate, place chocolate that has been melted.
- Chocolate is rolled over the rims of shot glasses to coat them.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix strawberry milk, chocolate liqueur, and vodka.
- 30 seconds has been enough time to shake until cold with ice.
- The drink should be poured into prepared shot glasses right away, topped with a strawberry, and served.