This Chocolate Alcohol Shot is great for happy hour, New Year’s Eve, or as dessert cocktail while watching the ball drop! There is nothing quite like a dessert cocktail shot to bring the party to life! This is why parties are so much fun when these types of drinks are available! You can also try our famous chocolate shots or fun Candy Cane layered shots! You can make these shots even better by making your own homemade amaretto!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Chocolate Alcohol Shots Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Chocolate Alcohol Shots Recipe is 215 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Chocolate Alcohol Shots Recipe is 7 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 tsp of chocolate hazelnut spread
- 75ml of hazelnut liqueur
- 75ml of chocolate cream liqueur
- 150ml of vodka ice
- Add 2 packs of Kinder Bueno
Steps to Make It
- The chocolate spread will loosen if you microwave it for 10 seconds.
- A thin line of chocolate spread should be brushed inside each of the six shot glasses with a clean paintbrush.
- Add the hazelnut liqueur, chocolate liqueur, and vodka to a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Shake well until the glass feels cold on the outside.
- Put two wedges of Kinder Bueno on the side of your prepared glasses as a garnish.