Over the years, Jello shots have become a standard at parties, and for good reason – they’re easy to make, they taste great, and they look These are versatile and can be made using any flavor of jello and any type of The best dessert cocktail jello shot have ever had was made out of our favorite blue Hawaiian cocktail and blueberry jello shots.
The strength of Blueberry Jello Shots is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Blueberry Jello Shots is 102 per serving.
The time it takes to create Blueberry Jello Shots is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Jello Cups
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- Berry Blue Jell-O gelatin
- Pineapple juice
- Coconut rum
- Blue Curaçao liquor
- Garnish: Fresh whipped cream, maraschino cherries, fresh small pineapple wedges
Steps to Make Blueberry Jello Shots
- Jello shots are simply Jello with a shot of bourbon (in this case, 3 different kinds of booze and also pineapple juice.)
- To create them, start by boiling some water and pouring it into a mixing dish with the Berry Blue Jell-O gelatin powder.
- Make sure the Jello powder is completely dissolved in the water by whisking it in. Pour the cold liquids into shot glasses or plastic containers after whisking them in.
- Chill the Shots in the refrigerator until firm.