This product, Black Chaser Shots, is not for someone who lacks willpower – they look like liquified poisonous snakes, right? You won’t like them; they contain melon liqueur, black vodka, pineapple juice, and sweet & sour mix. Trust us; they will put you to the test in regards to your straight-shot-taking skills.
The strength of Black Chaser Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Black Chaser Shot Recipe is 235 per serving.
The time it takes to create Black Chaser Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Mixing Glass.
- Bar Spoon.
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz. of melon Liqueur.
- 1/2 oz .of Black vodka.
- 1 1/2 oz. of pineapple juice.
- 1 1/2 oz. of sweet and sour.
Steps to Make Black Chaser Shot Recipe
- The melon liqueur should be poured into the cup of a shot glass and set aside.
- Then, pour the pineapple juice and sweet and sour into an ice-filled glass.
- Be sure it is well mixed.
- Mix the liqueur with the mix and gently strain over it.
- Add a small amount of black vodka to the top using a bar spoon.