Fourth of July shot drinks show off the colors of the American flag in the glass with their multiple layers. It is also known as the patriot shot and is a fun vodka shooter that you can serve at patriotic celebrations or at Independence Day parties.
Shot strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of 4th of July Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of 4th of July Shots Recipe is 114 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create 4th of July Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao liqueur
- 1/2 ounce vodka
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary components.
- Pour enough grenadine into a shot glass to fill the bottom one-third of the glass.
- Slowly pour the blue curaçao over the back of a bar spoon to float it on top of the grenadine. The glass should be two-thirds filled at this point.
- Float the vodka on top, then fill the glass with it by pouring it over the spoon again and serve.