Fourth of July shot drinks show off the colors of the American flag in the glass with their multiple layers. It is also known as the patriot shot and is a fun vodka shooter that you can serve at patriotic celebrations or at Independence Day parties.
The strength of 4th of July Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of 4th of July Shots Recipe is 114 per serving.
The time it takes to create 4th of July Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao liqueur
- 1/2 ounce vodka
Steps to Make 4th of July Shots Recipe
- Collect the necessary components.
- Pour enough grenadine into a shot glass to fill the bottom one-third of the glass.
- Slowly pour the blue curaçao over the back of a bar spoon to float it on top of the grenadine. The glass should be two-thirds filled at this point.
- Float the vodka on top, then fill the glass with it by pouring it over the spoon again and serve.