Jello energy drink shooters are made by combining Red Bull, Jello, and Jägermeister, and then adding cherries to the mix. Then place them in the refrigerator, and presto, you’ve got tiny A Jägerbomb Jello Shot is said to be based on the classic Jägerbomb cocktail, however, it is unclear who invented it first. (Jägermeister is a liqueur brewed using herbs and spices, by the way. An ABV of 35% can be found in it. In order to make Jägerbomb Jello Shots, Red Bull is typically used as an energy drink. These Jägermeister cocktails are sure to be a hit if you love these Jägerbomb Jello Shots A few of the drinks we liked are the Jägermeister Heaven, the Jäger Mule, the Flaming Liquid Cocaine, and Oil Spill Shots.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Jager Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Jager Jello Shots Recipe is 152 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Jager Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Nonstick Spray
- Shot Glass
- Cherries (with stems)
- Two cups of Red Bull
- Unflavored gelatin two packs
- 1/2 cup of Jägermeister
Steps to Make It
- Using nonstick spray, spray the surface of the cupcake tray.
- Put one cherry in each hole of the cupcake after you have cut off the bottom of the maraschino cherries.
- Two cups of red bull to a boil along with two packs of gelatin.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the Jägermeister.
- The mix into the cupcake tin and refrigerate until it is set.