Despite Lucky Charms being one of your favorite breakfast cereals, you can take it to the next level by adding the essence of booze. This holiday, you could use these creative shots to add a new level of creativity to your celebration. A good shot every now and then, whether you prefer it sweet or salty, creamy or Jell-O, is what we all crave.
The strength of Lucky Charms Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Lucky Charms Shot Recipe is 110 per serving.
The time it takes to create Lucky Charms Shot Recipe is 6 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 c. cold whole milk
- 1 c. Lucky Charms cereal, divided
- 1 c. Bailey's Irish cream, chilled
- 1 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 c. vanilla frosting
Steps to Make Lucky Charms Shot Recipe
- Pour 1/2 cup Lucky Charms into milk and chill for 10 minutes to infuse milk with the sweet flavour of the cereal.
- Using a strainer, remove the cereal and pour the milk into a pitcher. Stir in the Bailey's to blend the cereal milk and Bailey's.
- Remove 8 marshmallows from the Lucky Charms that are left. Remove from the equation. Crush the remaining cereal finely before putting it out onto a platter and tossing with sprinkles.
- Roll shot glasses in crushed cereal after dipping them in vanilla frosting.
- Pour Bailey's-infused milk into each glass and serve.