Jellyfish shots are cute, easy to make, and fun to drink. Make this one and you will look like a jellyfish. Here’s how to make it with only four ingredients so you can be the star of your next cocktail shot party!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Jellyfish Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Jellyfish Shot Recipe is 185 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Jellyfish Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 oz. of Crème de Cacao white
- 1 oz. of Amaretto Disaronno
- 1 oz. of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz. of Grenadine
Steps to Make It
- Mix the ingredients in the refrigerator before serving. Make a half-and-half shot by mixing half Crème de Cacao and half water.
- After pouring amaretto and Bailey's over the teaspoon, you can top it off with more amaretto.
- As a final step, pour drops of grenadine under the amaretto layer and enjoy. What a great idea!