There are no ghosts in the house tonight, at least not tonight – there’s a Ghostbuster there and a party is in order. There’s nothing better than a ghostbuster shot, full of fun, fruity flavors, and a little bit of fun! the cocktail is made from peach and melon liqueurs, which create a green color for the ghostly figure when Irish cream is added inside. It is a great novelty drink for Halloween parties, because of the ghostly figure that appears once it is drunk.
The strength of Ghostbusters Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Ghostbusters Shot Recipe is 175 per serving.
The time it takes to create Ghostbusters Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 1/2 oz. of peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 oz. of melon liqueur
- 3-5 drops of Irish cream liqueur
Steps to Make Ghostbusters Shot Recipe
- The ingredients should be gathered.
- Peach schnapps and melon liqueur should be added to a shaker with ice and shaken well.
- Strain into a chilled shot glass and serve.
- You can drop the Irish cream into the center of the drink one drop at a time.