Using the same recipe as our favorite cereal from childhood, the French Toast shot tastes just like it does. Enjoy this tasty dessert cocktail as a shot, or over ice as a delicious accompaniment to any meal. When you mix Butterscotch Schnapps, Fireball Whiskey, sugar, cinnamon, and banana slices together, you get the French Toast Shot – one of the best banana cocktails in the world!
The strength of French Toast Shot is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of French Toast Shot is 531 per serving.
The time it takes to create French Toast Shot is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 part of Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 part of Fireball Whiskey
- 1 part of Irish Cream
- Banana Slice
Steps to Make French Toast Shot
- Rim the shot glass with sugar mix and cinnamon.
- Add ice into a cocktail shaker, then pour the ingredients. Shake repeatedly.
- Strain the mixture into a shot glass, the garnish with a piece of banana. Serve and enjoy.