It is so much fun to serve Cookie Dough Shots for a party! The ultimate drink during the holidays, when you want to serve a sweet recipe for your guests or at happy hour! These cookie dough shots are drinkable cookie doughs and cream in one shooter! Hence, the combination of creamy Irish cream paired with Butterscotch Schnapps, dark chocolate liqueur, and cookie crumbs result in an incredible dessert shot that practically everyone will enjoy.
The strength of Cookie Dough Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Cookie Dough Shot Recipe is 424 per serving.
The time it takes to create Cookie Dough Shot Recipe is 2 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 Part Irish Cream
- 1 Part Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 Part Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- Cookie Crumbs for garnish
Steps to Make Cookie Dough Shot Recipe
- Rim edge of shot glass in caramel syrup and muddled cookie crumbs. Set aside.
- In an ice filled glass combine butterscotch schnapps, goldschlager and irish cream, pour into the shaker and shake well.
- Strain your mix into prepared glass and serve.