It is so much fun to serve Cookie Dough Shots for a party! The ultimate drink during the holidays, when you want to serve a sweet recipe for your guests or at happy hour! These cookie dough shots are drinkable cookie doughs and cream in one shooter! Hence, the combination of creamy Irish cream paired with Butterscotch Schnapps, dark chocolate liqueur, and cookie crumbs result in an incredible dessert shot that practically everyone will enjoy.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Cookie Dough Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Cookie Dough Shot Recipe is 424 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Cookie Dough Shot Recipe is 2 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
- 1 Part Irish Cream
- 1 Part Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 Part Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- Cookie Crumbs for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Rim edge of shot glass in caramel syrup and muddled cookie crumbs. Set aside.
- In an ice filled glass combine butterscotch schnapps, goldschlager and irish cream, pour into the shaker and shake well.
- Strain your mix into prepared glass and serve.