A cocktail recipe with Kahlua liqueur goes beautifully with chocolate. To create this cocktail, the taste of coffee is complimented by the creaminess of chocolate mocha milk and the taste of vodka. There are no words to describe how delicious this dish is! A cup of alcoholic chocolate milk from a cocktail glass is just a bit decadent.
The strength of Chocolate Milk Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Chocolate Milk Shot Recipe is 105 per serving.
The time it takes to create Chocolate Milk Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 2 ounces godiva milk chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces milk
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
Steps to Make Chocolate Milk Shot Recipe
- In a pyrex glass measuring cup, or whatever you have, combine all of the ingredients. (However, to measure, use shot glasses.)
- Fill the glass halfway with ice. Pour the mixture over the ice cubes.
- Hang a small scoop of chocolate or coffee ice cream on the rim of the glass for more enjoyment!